Hotkey Bindings (was Re: Secret Feature)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:57, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is cool.  Especially since it works with other KDE apps, including
> the one I wrote myself.  Yey!
>
> > (Then again, I think they didn't tell anybody because it might not work
> > properly yet. I dunno.)
>
> Makes sense, because, it doesn't seem to be saved over sessions.  Ie,
> you settings get lost when quitting the app.

Wow!! This is very cool!! It half answers my question:
  How do I bind a Hotkey to "View Document Source" when using Konqueror as a
web browser? I do this a heck of a lot, and it's a pain having to go to the
menu every time.

The "Secret Feature" pointed out one answer, but as noted, it doesn't seem to
save the setting (not even when opening new Konq windows). A more permanent
solution would be preferrable. Any ideas??

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :