Re: X broken in current Debian/Sid/Unstable ?

Mariusz:

Thanks, this corrected the problem.  Now it seems that a bug-report
should be filed.  But which package is at fault?  xfonts-base was not a
package that got upgraded.  So, an update from one of yesterday's
changes caused the fonts directories to get wiped.  an
update-fonts-alias (as suggested by Nick) perhaps needs to be called
from one of the other package updates...

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory