Re: Help -- noatun starts with no display

Thus spake Robert Tilley (tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com):

> When I select the KDE Multimedia Player, it opens without displaying
> any graphics and begins playing my mp3s.  I have no control over it
> and must kill the process.
>
> Is this going to be fixed soon?
>
> I run unstable.

Have a look at the left of your kicker panel (assuming it's at the
bottom of the screen).  You should see a small icon that looks like a
donut (or something else, I'll spare you all from my perverted mind).
That is "Young Hickory", the panel app for noatun.  You should be able
to work from there...

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)