KDE & euro

Hi all !

The Euro is coming soon (in less than 60 days), and so I have tried to
configure my linux box to support the Euro. I have add the ISO8859-15 fonts,
and the following lines in my .bashrc

LC_CTYPE=ISO-8859-15
LANGUAGE=fr_FR@euro
LC_MONETARY=fr_FR@euro
LC_MESSAGES=fr_FR@euro
LC_ALL=fr_FR@euro
LC_NUMERIC=fr_FR@euro
LC_TIME=fr_FR@euro
LC_COLLATE=fr_FR@euro
LANG=fr_FR@euro
export LC_MONETARY LC_CTYPE LC_NUMERIC LC_TIME LC_MESSAGES LC_COLLATE LANG
LANGUAGE LC_ALL LESSCHARSET

In the KDE configuration panel I have selected the ISO8859-15 set.

It works under console and in all X applications except KDE. I mean that when
I press Alt-Gr+E in a KDE application, the character which appears is a
question mark, but if I do a copy/paste from xterm for or if I read a text
document or a website the euro symbol appears.

It is something I forgot to do ?