upgrade to 2.2.1

I had mentioned earlier that the process of upgrading from woody to unstable
kde involved apt-get removing some packages from the upgrade queue.  I just
upgraded the little woman's box and below is the list of packages removed
from the queue when the apt-get -f install command is issued:

ark artsbuilder kab karm kcalc kcharselect kcoloredit kcron kdebase
kdebase-audiolibs kmid kmoon konqueror libkmid libkonq3 noatun

apt-get -t unstable install kde does add them back though.

bob