Re: Kicker dies!!!

> After login, Kicker dies unexpectedly and without any interaction with it.

I had this for a while, although it's been fixed by newer versions of kdebase
in unstable.  The problem was that certain themes broke with antialiasing
enabled; try switching to the B3 widget style and see if you still get the
same problem.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I am finding that vulnerability gives me great strength, because
you're not hiding anymore. It's really about being a pioneer for myself,
going into the places where I am not being taught. I have to teach myself.
	- Tori Amos