Re: Kicker dies!!!

Franz Keferboeck <franz.keferboeck@gmx.at> writes:

> I can restart it, but after about 15 secs it dies again! Can anybody
> tell me what's wrong??? Or where could I search for the problem (any
> logs or something like that?)

If you restart it from a shell (by typing 'kicker' at the prompt after
it dies), you should see a bunch of output get printed to the
shell. Does that output look like it ends with anything interesting
after kicker kicks?

john.
--
"What is the sound of Perl?  Is it not the sound of a wall that
people have stopped banging their heads against?"