Re: "no space left on device"

Hi

I got slightly further by going into dselect and removing as much of kde as I could find.

It then installed Woody quite happily and it booted. But no X. So I downloaded XFree864.1.0.1, installed it, ran
XFree86 - configure

tried to run xf86config/xf86cfg and get 'command not found' and there ends my knowledge. I've only set up X manually once before and that was when I installed Potato, so I have absolutely no idea why this isn't working or where to look to fix it. I've looked at the online docs and see no reason why this shouldn't work.

Should I just trash this install and start over with my CD?

Rachel