Please help me fix libkssl errors.

I have still not found a solution to my problems with libkssl and I'm getting realy tired of using Mozilla for my mail.

I've tried reinstalling kdelibs3 and kdelibs-crytpo because dpkg tells me this is where libkssl lives, but whenever I try to run kmail, konqueror or kdevelop I keep getting errors as such:

progeny:/home/jgay# kmail
kmail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkssl.so.2: undefined symbol: polish__7KDialog
progeny:/home/jgay# kdevelop
kdeinit: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit: sending SIGHUP to children.
kdevelop: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkssl.so.2: undefined symbol: polish__7KDialog
progeny:/home/jgay# kdeinit: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit: Exit.

I do not understand where these errors are coming from. All I know is I had a perfectly working KDE2.1.2, I tried using apt to install kde from unstable but it failed because several of the requirements seem to still be missing, but it did suceed in installing the kdelibs3 2.2.1 and broke my system. I have since downgraded hte kdelibs3 and such back to the proper versions, but now I have the above errors preventing me from using my favourite parts of KDE, mainly kmail and konqueror. I can get the konqueror window to open, but it fails to render html at all.

I've searched everything I can think of on my system using dpkg and apt to try to find the problem but as far as I can see, everything is back the way it should be, but the main features of KDE are now broken.

I've asked on this list several times about this, but where before I've allways received great help, I now get no replies at all. Please help me as I really hate using Mozilla for mail and Netscape for Internet access!

Cheers,

	John Gay