Kmail crashes when attaching a file to a post

Whenever I try to attach a file to a message I want to post from Kmail I get
a SIGSEGV. I've tried large/small and binary/text files - all the same.

On the bright side I can decode attachments just fine.

Any ideas? Anyone else have similiar problems?

I'm running the latest KDE stuff from unstable (eg 2.2.1), but the rest of my
machine is the latest from testing. I had the same problem w/ 2.2.