everything depends on kdelibs3 but...

I seem to have shot myself in both feet.  Did an apt-get update/upgrade
Saturday morning and konqueror started segfaulting.  So I removed and
reinstalled it.  That didn't help so I tried removing and reinstalling
more things.

To make a long story short, my kde installation is in shambles.  Lots of
things now won't reinstall.   Apt complains that they depend on kdelibs3
>= 2.2.1-5 but it appears the latest available is -4.

Anyone know when and/or where -5 might be available?  Ivan?  Can anyone
suggest how I might get the bullets out of my feet.  :{

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>
They have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.