How to do some things in KDE 2.2

Hi,

I upgraded to KDE2.2 partly (I'm running woody). Some things do not work
anymore:
Many keyboard actions do not work anymore like Ctrl-F for searching in a
webpage. Many programs seemed to loose such keyboard actions, especially
Kdevelop, where Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V for cutting, copying and pasting do
not work anymore and there seems to be absolutely not way to reenable them.
Is there some kind of policy I missed???

Konqueror still cannot differ between homes of different profiles. Internal
viewers for PS and co. aren't done anymore but did just fine in 2.1.2.

Is this normal??? Did I miss something essential???

Although running
apt-get -t unstable install kde
not all KDE2.1-packages were upgraded. What are the names of the other
collections (e.g. with korganizer or kmidi)?

HS

        oder über pgp.net

PingoS - Linux-User helfen Schulen: http://www.pingos.schulnetz.org