Re: Koffice 1.1 For KDE 2.1.2 On Potato ?

> 1) Has anyone got any experience of Koffice 1.1 on KDE 2.1.2 on
> Potato, that they could share ?

Not with KOfice 1.1 because...

> 2) Does anyone know where I could download it from anyway ?

...if I understand people on this list correct there are no Potato packages.
If I understand people right then KOffice 1.1 heavily needs KDE 2.2 which
needs a lot of new stuff in Debian. The stuff that is in Woody. So making
KOffice 1.1 for Potato would be a big back porting job, which nobody wants to
do.
I too would like both KOffice 1.1 and KDE 2.2 on Potato, but it seems we will
not have either unless we go Woody.

Cheers

Johnny :o)