Re: Font problem with 2.2

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:56:35PM -0700, Kamil Kisiel wrote:
> If you have KDE 2.2.1, you can run "konsole --noxft", which will turn off
> anti-aliased fonts in the konsole and allow you to use all the standard fonts
> that you could before.

Thanks. In fact I just updated to 2.2.1 and also installed some additional
font packages and it appears my problem went away. The default font in
konsole is able to display ¤ (Euro) and also looks quite nice with
anti-aliasing enabled.

Thanks a lot for the info anyway. I will probably need it in the future.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De