Re: To Ivanovich...

On Tuesday 25 September 2001 10:36 am, David Bishop wrote:

> If it wasn't for Ivan's kde packages I don't think my wife would have
> switched! David Kuntz

Speaking of which: we put a second drive in my wife's Gateway and installed
potato on it this weekend.  She decided on her own that she doesn't want to
pay Bill for any more upgrades.  What finally persuaded her was messing
around with KDE on my box.

Thanks, Ivan!

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>
They have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.