Re: Problem with apt and kdemultimedia-dev

This is usually a bug (but check the bug list before reporting as the problem
my be a result of changes to the packaging system that were made after your
initial installation).

You probably can do a force-overwrite using dpkg but be aware that doing so
might break something.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 05:38:41PM -0400, Robert Tilley wrote:
> The following error messages arose during a recent use of apt and I need a
> way to correct the situation.  Any information is most appreciated.

[snip]

--
best,
-bill