Re: Problem with apt and kdemultimedia-dev

On Saturday 22 September 2001 05:38 pm, Robert Tilley wrote:
> The following error messages arose during a recent use of apt and I need a
> way to correct the situation.  Any information is most appreciated.

Well, I had that happen when I upgrade kdebase and libkonq or something.  I
ran a

dpkg --reconfigure --pending

and then a

apt-get -f install

And it seemed to sort itself out.  No errors while upgrading packages or any
other odd issues.

Maybe that'll fix you up too.

<snip  log>