Re: PLESE help me with my kppp connection PLEASE

You need to put "noauth" (without the quotes) into your:
/etc/ppp/peers/provider file.

By default the /etc/ppp/options file has options set to require authorization.
It could be a hugh security hole for many systems to "ship" with ppp allowing
any caller to log into your system.

Programs that set up your ppp/chat dialup configuration should place the
"noauth" option into the provider file (provider is the default name but
other names are possible).

DO NOT change the entry in your /etc/ppp/options files as then your dial up
ability will break anytime that pppd is upgraded.

This is really not a KDE issue unless your dial up was configured using KDE
tools and the tool failed to configure properly.