Re: 2.2.1

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 06:39:01PM -0400, David Kuntz wrote:

> I'm in - anyone have a paypal account we can use, maybe?

Unfortunately, I don't. Neither do I have a credit card, =;)

Last time I did this (also a reward) most participants were in Germany and
they just did a money transfer via bank, which wasn't any trouble. I may
not have thought far enough ... maybe I should actually open a Paypal
account to carry this through.

Suggestions?

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale