2.2.1

Ok folks,  2.2.1 should all be uploaded and installed by now including kdelibs
which decided to be tempermental and not install even though it was one of
the first to be uploaded. :)

Anyways...I'll be out of town Thursday thru Sunday so hopefully nothing major
was broken and everyone can live till then.

2.2.1 will be the version which will go into woody.  I won't touch KDE 3
till just before beta1 is released so the focus from now until then will be
bug hunting, customization, and whatever else with the 2.2.1 packages.

So...if you have any custimzation input (ie, code is better then the idea in
some instances as time is limited) to help make the Debian packages more
Debian specific that would be nice.  For example I really like what SuSE has
done with their installation.  A friend of mine installed it and they have
integrated their yast tool into kcontrol.   It would be nice if we could
integrate more of the Debian tools into kcontrol.  Custom graphics would
also be nice.

Anyways..have a nice weekend and all...

Ivan
--