Dependancy failure for kdelibs3

After having apt-get update'd this afternoon, I'm getting a massive
dependancy failure when upgrading many KDE package.  Apt seems to be looking
for version 2.2.1-1 or greater.  However, none of the sources I have for
unstable seem to have this version.  Debian's webpages also lack references
to this version of kdelibs3.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/kdelibs3.html

Does anyone know how these got out of sync, or which repository has the
latest information?

The apt/sources.list relevant items are :
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Anyway, all help is appreciated.  Thanks again,
Matt Reynolds