Re: objprelink and lintian errors

* Maximilian Reiss  [Sunday 16 September 2001 07:39 ]  :
   > With now having kde starting MUCH slower. Great work.
Hey man what's your problem!
I hope that it was a typo. Otherwise you are definitely an
Jerk ! The Debian packaging for KDE is the best ever
you have no idea of what's involved and you should shut your mouth up before making
such statement !!!

Please Ivan, don't read this email this guy is clearly out of his mind.

C.