Re: audiocd ioslave

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 19:40, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Horrors, the best part of upgrading kde 2.2 doesn't seem to have
> materialised, there isn't the audiocd: ioslave installed.

Strange, I have it:

ds10(0) ~/tmp > dpkg -S /usr/lib/kde2/kio_audiocd.so
kdebase-audiolibs: /usr/lib/kde2/kio_audiocd.so
ds10(0) ~/tmp > dpkg -l kdebase-audiolibs
ii  kdebase-audiolibs  2.2.0.20010822-1   KDE audio libraries amd modules for kdebase

> Is there a nice easy apt-get style or even hard and difficult way of
> installing it?

	apt-get install kdebase-audiolibs

but I prefer dselect because it also lists suggested packages. (Maybe that's the
reason why you missed the audiocd slave?!)

Achim