Re: audiocd ioslave

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 10:40 am, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Horrors, the best part of upgrading kde 2.2 doesn't seem to have
> materialised, there isn't the audiocd: ioslave installed.
>
> Is there a nice easy apt-get style or even hard and difficult way of
> installing it?
>
> Jonathan Riddell

It really, truly, should have been installed.  Are you having problems
accessing it (there are some common gotchas), or did you somehow manually
verify that there is no such ioslave on your computer?  I don't think it's
the same problems, but as an aside, you'll want to install konq-plugins.
It's a collection of really cool konq stuff that isn't (I don't think)
installed by default.

HTH,

D.A.Bishop