WinLinux

This is probably OT for the list, but bear with me.

My wife runs W98 on her PC.  I've been trying to get her interested in Linux
for a couple of years now.  As Linux in general and KDE in particular have
gotten more and more user friendly, she has gradually moved from polite
indifference to mild interest.

A couple of days ago she found the WinLinux website and emailed me the link.
She found it interesting and wondered if it was worth messing with.  Now I'm
quite happy with my Debian and my KDE, thank you very much, but if she's
interested in WinLinux I'm more than happy to feed her interest.

Has anyone on the list had any experience good or bad with WinLinux?  Could
it be a way to give a Windows user a relatively stress free transition to
Linux?

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.