Re: Konqueror, javascript problems and objprelink

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 09:33:41AM -0500, Alex Jacques wrote:

> It seems that Konqueror is having javascript problems and I'm wondering if
> it's related to objprelink. As per this message:
[...]

Konqueror JavaScript support still leaves a lot to be desired.  I
don't think this is due to objprelink, but to the code itself.  (That's
just a guess though.)

You might be interested in the latest KC-KDE, which has a bit of
discussion on this very topic:

http://www.kde.com/devel/kde20010810_20.html

cheers
Michael Ashton <data@ieee.org>
----
Vegetarian: One who eats vegetables.
Humanitarian: ...

-- seen on an AT&T Research "People & Organisations" web-page banner