NVidia GeForce2 MX

Hello !
I got a problem with the graphical representation of my KDE-environment
while using a GeForce2 MX Graphic card. I configured the screen with
XF86-Config-4.

The problem is: when I open a netscape browser window and I move it over
other open windows like console, konqueror and so on there are
disturbances on the other underlying windows especially at the edge and
the scripture  of the underlying windows.
I recently observed this problem only with netscape - other applications
don't make any problems.

Is it a problem of the driver (I used the "nv"-driver when choosing the
driver for the graphic card in the XF86-Config-file?

Many thanks in advance
Heide
begin:vcard
n:Meier;Heidelinde
tel;fax:02 02 / 439 - 29 10
tel;work:02 02 / 439 - 21 36
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:HRZ Rechenzentrum - BUGH Wuppertal;Administration
version:2.1
email;internet:hmeier@urz.uni-wuppertal.de
title:Dipl. Math.
note:- Raum P.05.08 -
adr;quoted-printable:;;Gau=DFstr. 20=0D=0A=0D=0A;Wuppertal;D-42097;;Deutschland
x-mozilla-cpt:;-31360
fn:Heidelinde Meier
end:vcard