KMail Krashes At Startup

> I am running Debian unstable with the latest KDE 2.2 packages.

I am also running unstable with 2.2.0-final packages (just upgraded from
woody).  I had a similar problem with KMail crashing either at startup or
the first time I tried to click on a folder to display a message.

My problem seemed to be related to the [Fonts] section in
.kde/share/config/kmailrc.  After I removed that section, things started
working.

When I upgraded from woody to unstable, I also installed TrueType fontns
and all the anti-aliasing font stuff; I suspect that kmail was looking for
old fonts that no longer exist.

Bjorn