Major problems with KDE 2.2 and konqy

I'm running the most recent packages from unstable, and I've been having big
problems with Konqueror. About half the time when I log in, konqy won't load
- it just sits there . Sometimes, if I kill all konqy's, it will say
something about a bad version history, and still just sit there.

But the weird thing is, if I log out and log back in, everything works.

Very strange... everything else seems to work fine, it's just konqy.

-David