Re: help with korganizer-second request

My "Alarm Deamon" also has a question mark, as you describe. I've just run a
test by creating an appointment in the calendar  and specifying a reminder.
It worked, as at the appropriate time a message popped onto the screen. I
didn't ask for an email reminder, how do you do that?

When I tried "ps -A | grep korganizer" the only process reported was
korganizer itself, no sign of a separate daemon process with that name on my
machine but it still worked.

For more help you could try the KDE PIM mailing list and its archive at
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&r=1&w=2 .

David