Re: help with korganizer-second request

I really need the notification feature to remind me of meetings.

The right click on the Korgainzer alarm monitor reveals a check by
"alarms enabled".  However, just above that there is an "AlarmDaemon"
button that has a question-mark icon.  The entire button is darkened as
if it may not be functional?

Perhaps I am missing a package?

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.