Re: kdm Does Not Recognize kuser

Robert Tilley wrote:
I've added a user to my system via kuser (User Manager) but my kdm login does not recognize that this user exists as only one icon (root) appears in my login dialog.

This user has a home directory and kuser displays this user, but kdm does not appear to recognize this user as existing.

Any information would be most helpful!

Robert

AFAIR there is somewhere in the K-Control Center a way to configure wich users are displayed in kdm, you can choose your own icons for each user as well. Otherwise why not just typing the username in kdm??

Frank