Re: KDE 2.2beta1 (no ssl)

  Yes.. I see them there, and they appear to be in non-us, but when I add
that to my line is sources.list, it tells me that its unable to download
the packages file.  I've tried adding crypto and non-us and both complain
about being unable to find the packages file..

Err ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org unstable/crypto Packages
  Unable to fetch file, server said
'/debian/dists/unstable/crypto/binary-i386/Packages.gz: No such file or
directory  '
Err ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org unstable/non-us Packages
  Unable to fetch file, server said
'/debian/dists/unstable/non-us/binary-i386/Packages.gz: No such file or
directory  '

Michael Ledet
Spire Network Services