Re: still broken, need help: DCOP problem

It seems that the root of all my problems with DCOP was due to a theme
written and designed for kde 2.1. If I tried to use the eclipse theme for 2.1
on kde 2.2, then it breaks kde 2.2.  So, the answer is use only new themes on
2.2 at this point...

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory