where is startkde

Just installed potato on an old laptop.  I setup xwindows with the
default window manager. Works fine.   I then changed
/etc/apt/sources.list to point to
deb ftp://kde.debian.net/pub/kde potato main crypto optional
 I did apt-get update, dselected the deb files for kde, and apt
claimed to get all the files and correctly install them - long list of
dependencies all seemed to get resolved successfully..
However I must have missed something
find /. startkde | grep startkde
says no such file or directory.
The documentation I saw says to replace twm with startkde.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?