Re: [kwin] annoying crash

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 11:47:01PM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> kwin crashes while certain GUI functions are being accessed, may have
> something to do with hovering the mouse over titlebar under certain
> conditions.
>
> the most impending bug I've observed is caused by xemacs.

Same thing happens with GNU emacs - I think.  I've not been able to
find a consistent pattern to it, but certainly kwin is crashing.

Michael Ashton <data@ieee.org>
----
"My attitude toward progress has passed from antagonism to boredom. I
have long ceased to argue with people who prefer Thursday to
Wednesday because it is Thursday."
    -- G. K. Chesterton