audioslave again

Hi,

I have the same problem as Nikolaus Regnat in

 http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde-0107/msg00194.html ,

the audiocd ioslave doesn't working. If i enter audiocd:/ in konqueror, or
click on Services / Audio CD Browser, i got the message 'The file or
directory / does not exist'.
In ~/.xsession-errors I found the following message:

----
Checking /dev/scd0 for cdrom...
        Testing /dev/scd0 for cooked ioctl() interface
                /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/cd is not a cooked ioctl
CDROM.
        Testing /dev/scd0 for SCSI interface
                No generic SCSI device found to match CDROM device
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/cd
kio (KRun): ERROR: 0x830bff8 ERROR 11 The file or directory
/
does not exist.
----

My cdrom is an ide cd-writer with scsi emulation.
Is it a well known problem (maybe with a solution :) ), or should I file a bug
against it? I didn't find anything related to this problem in bugs.kde.org,
but I could be wrong.

--
Putz Ákos               Email : Putz_Akos@yahoo.com