Re: Kde 2.2 Beta1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Williams" <mikew@cortexebusiness.com.au>
To: "mikepolniak" <mikpolniak@adelphia.net>
Cc: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: Kde 2.2 Beta1

XAIPETE!
Im rather new to debian and especially to woody, but i want to use
kde2.2beta on my
linux box. the only kde2.2-debs i found were @ ftp.debian.org (none at
ftp.kde.org!!).
However, what do i have to do to use the kde2.2-debs from sid on my
woody-box? is
there any apt-get - way executeable for a not-yet-debianexpert ;-)?

All the things in this thread seem to be moreless snippets to me, i'd need
something complete...

MfG
Franz Keferböck