Re: noatun - kde2.2beta1 boken?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Regnat Nikolaus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using KDE2.2beta1-3 and was wondering why noatun always crashes at
> startup. Is this a known problem or is something wrong with my system?

noatun is far from the most stable app for me, but it doesn't crash on
startup.  I'm using sid with the latest KDE beta, and noatun has been
behaving reasonably well during the whole beta routine.  I have some
problems with playlists being flakey, gotta nail something down to submit
a bug report, but nothing this severe..

Course, that just means I can't offer any help :(

Luck,

-Dan