AA again

I know this is not really debian specific, but if anyone have an idea I would
appreciate it. (sorry for posting this here, bu I generally find that still
there is too much confusion and distribution specific problems with AA in
linux)

I got Anti-aliased fonts working with KDE 2.2.1 and XFree 4.1. I have too
problems to be solved.

I only have AA fonts when I set QT_XFT=1 in an xterm, and start an application
from that xterm. How can I set QT_XFT before starting KDE to have AA
everywhere in KDE? What config file do I have to edit?

The second question: I love AA, but I absolutely need konsole with the "linux"
console font (not AA-ed). Konsole looks crap when I use AA-ed fonts. Is there
any way to have a specific app started with non AA-d fonts from an AA-ed
environment?

Thanks in advance, and again sorry for bugging the list with this question
again...

Cheers Viktor

----Viktor Lakics----

Through the Internet: