Re: new kdevelop up for testing

when i start it, i get :

kdevelop: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object
file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory

which libs does it need ? because i'm still running kde 2.1.2 but
dependencies of the package didn't complain.

greetz, K.

On Saturday 14 July 2001 00:21, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:

   Visit the 3Dsia Project http://www.3Dsia.org
 A Virtual Reality Environment without limits
           - now using RMC and ODB -
http://morgner.com/odb/   http://morgner.com/rmc/