Re: attach a doc file cannot be open by kword

On Thursday 12 July 2001 23:52, you wrote:
> When I tried to open it with KWord from KDE 2.1.2 I got the following error
> message: KWord crashed and caused the signal 11 (	SIGSEGV)

Confirmed with kword 1.1-beta3 when I use the http URL below to open it.
If I save first to disk and then load the doc with kword it works.

With yesterdays cvs build loading from disk and via the http URL
works.  So consider it fixed in the next koffice beta or Koffice 1.1.

Achim