koffice solution for small school office suite?

Is koffice the solution for our small school network (10 machine) need for a stable linux office package?

I need a solid wysiwyg word processor and a spreadsheet that has graphing capability.  If abiword was a little better and gnumeric had graphing I would be all set.

I am looking at staroffice (the bohemoth memory pig) as a solution, but would rather not go that route.

I need stability, I don't need flashy.  If koffice runs in testing branch, and that branch is shaky, I'm not getting anywhere.

Any recommendations??

Thanks for any advice anyone has on this topic.  I'll check the list posting.

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!