Re: preset bookmarks

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 01:19 pm, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> ok all you kde junkies...anyone know how I can setup a default bookmark
> list so that upon installation a user will have a few bookmarks (ie things
> like www.debian.org/debianplanet/etc...)?
>
> Ivan

I'll say the obvious one:  kde.themes.org.  Of course, my mind just went
completely blank and I can't think of any others :-P Oh, take that back:
dot.kde.org. *Now* I can't think of any others........

--
"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
You discover truth everytime you use it." reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com

dbishop@micron.com