pure_virtual the never ending story

Hi,
I follow this list a while and I know about the pure_virtual problem with libqt and libqt-gl.
My Problem is that I only got libqt installed. And if I start kde
it stops in the starting phase with a message dialog, where it tells me that something went wrong with dcop. When I start dcopserver manually it
claims the following :
---
dcopserver: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined symbol: __pure_virtual
---
So I don't know really what I can do now to solve this problem. A new installation of the kde & qt packages doesn't change anything.

Some hints ?

I'm running testing on a powerpc machine.

arne