KDE2.2 Beta1, terminal emulation

Been using the beta a while, mostly really nice, but of course I have
noticed a few minor bugs...

I set Konsole to be used as the default terminal emulator, but every
app I try to launch which should run in a terminal still complains that
it can't find x-terminal-editor.

Also some things tend to be a little slower than before (noatun skips a
little and holds up the gui even tho it takes like .3% CPU and arts is
only using maybe 7%) but I expect thats just a beta not being optimized
yet...

I think everything else I'v had a problem with has been mentioned
already...

Quite nice on the whole, great job :)

-Dan