Re: kde2.2-beta1

> Hm, I was too slow. Just tried to get kdelibs3 and kdebase from
> http://incoming.debian.org, but they are not there anymore! They also are
> not in ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kdelibs, so where are they now?

They got picked up by the server yesterday afternoon and should show up after
today's 2pm (Oklahoma time) update.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The bumble bee piano tinkle came first. This one evolved slowly
but it stayed an obsession until it was finished. I entered boxer occupation
- part of me not wanting to hear what 'I' was saying the other part fighting
off 'The Brain Drain.' I finally distracted 'The Brain Drain' with the
task of filing chocolate cake recipes.
	- Tori Amos on "Silent All These Years"