Re: kde2.2-beta1

On Friday, 29. June 2001 00:28, David Bishop wrote:

> So, I'm now running beta-1 on my box, and enjoying the hell out of all the
> nifty new options (and speedups, thanks!).

Well, I'm wondering how you did this. :-) I'm running Debian unstable too and
when I update I get a whole slew of dependency problems because kdelibs3 is
still 2.1.2-3 on my system (other packages like kmail are already 2.2-cvs).
Since it worked for you I am obviously doing something wrong, could someone
please tell me what I need to do to get the beta1 kdelibs3 package?

Ciao...