Re: kdelibs3 and beta1

> When I try to update to the kde2.2beta1 with dselect, all the beta
> packages depend on kdelibs3 >=2.2-cvs20010622-1 but kdelibs3 isn't
> updated beyond 2.1.2.  I'm using http://http.us.debian.org/, should I
> be looking at a different mirror?

The kdelibs packages are still incoming.  If you desperately want them now
you can get them from http://incoming.debian.org/ or otherwise you can wait a
day or two and they'll turn up on your mirror.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I think you have to know who you are, get to know the monster that
lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it. I don't want
to renounce my dark side. The truth has always held an enormous interest
for me. Everything is therapeutic, no matter what you do.
	- Tori Amos, Connection Magazine, 6/98