Re: qt + gl + problems + etc...

Good point!  Maybe, use the debconf warning, but attach it to a
"libqt-gl-dev" package, that those who are going to be compiling their own
software will need to install, but a normal user wouldn't.  I'm just trying
to make your job easier :-)  It's not like you don't have a ton of emails to
wade through anyways......

As for beta1, I'm looking forwards to it B-)

David